- Understand what it means to be an effective leader at three levels – self, team, and organization
- Identify and reflect your on individual strengths and values
- Learn ways to cope with challenging people and obstacles
- Practice leadership skills in hands-on activities
- Connect and develop relationships with like-minded spouses
Meet the Team
Cassaundra has been on both sides of the uniform, as an Army Veteran serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom and now as an active duty Army Spouse. She was named 2017 Armed Forces Insurance Army Spouse of the Year, advocating for spouse unemployment and military children. Cassaundra and her husband, along with their 6 children, are stationed at Fort Belvoir, VA
Betsy is the founder of Be Creative Consulting, LLC; a digital marketing and communications agency. Betsy was appointed the 2017/18 Elizabeth Dole foundation Caregiver Fellow for Washington, DC where she advocates for policy change to improve the lives our our military and their families. She lives in Dumfries, VA where she is a caregiver to her combat-injured husband and has 2 children.
Bring BOOST to You!
Ready to bring BOOST to your military installation or community? Contact us today to make it happen!