- Understand what it means to be an effective leader at three levels – self, team, and organization
- Identify and reflect your on individual strengths and values
- Learn ways to cope with challenging people and obstacles
- Practice leadership skills in hands-on activities
- Connect and develop relationships with like-minded spouses
Meet the Team
Cassaundra has been on both sides of the uniform, as an Army Veteran serving during Operation Iraqi Freedom and now as an active-duty Army Spouse. She was named 2017 Armed Forces Insurance Army Spouse of the Year, advocating for military spouse employment and military children.
Cassaundra holds a Masters in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, consulting in the areas of leadership development within the Federal Government.
She and her husband are stationed at Fort Belvoir, VA and have six children, a dog, and a bird.
Being a Caregiver to a retired wounded service member, Betsy has a vested interest in the curation of support and services for military, veterans, spouses, and caregivers.
Currently, Betsy is the Wounded Hero & Caregiver Program Director at Operation Gratitude. She is also an Elizabeth Dole Foundation Caregiver Alumna for Washington, DC and a 2016 graduate of the Dog Tag Inc. Fellowship Program.
She is also a successful entrepreneur owning two small businesses including Be Creative Consulting, LLC, a digital marketing and communications agency. Betsy lives in Potomac Shores, VA with her husband, two children, and corgi.
Bring BOOST to You!
Ready to bring BOOST to your military installation or community? Contact us today to make it happen!